How to Add A Calendar Entry
All owners have the ability to add items to our community calendar. Here are the instructions to do so:
- Go to the web page.
- Choose the “login” link (the bottommost option in the side menu).
- Login with your credentials, the main page will return.
- The side menu will change when you successfully login. Choose the “My Settings” option (second from the bottom).
- The web page will change to the “Admin” window.
- Select the “Events” option on the side menu.
- The web page will expand the selection to “Events” and “Add New”.
- Select “Add New”, an entry form will display.
- Enter the details about your event into the form, then scroll down to set the schedule for the event. You can choose the day, time, location, organizer info, etc.
- When you are happy with your entry, click on the “Publish” button on the right side of the web page.
- Go back to the main page, click on the Activity Calendar. Your event should be there. If you don’t like what you see (a typo, perhaps), follow steps 1-4, then select “Events” to get a list of your events, then select one to edit.
It is important to remember that your calendar entry will not appear until you publish it.