How To Update Your Pictures
Many owners want to post pictures of their units into their rental ad. The instructions below will explain how to do this.
- Go to the web page.
- Choose the “login” link (the bottommost option in the side menu).
- Login with your credentials, the main page will return.
- The side menu on the main page will change when you successfully login. Choose the “My Settings” option (second from the bottom).
- Choose the “Gallery” option on the side menu.
- The menu will expand and show a number of sub-options.
- Select “Add Gallery/Images”.
- An “Upload images” window will display. Click on the “Select Files” button.
- A file dialog will display to show files on your PC. Choose the photo(s) you’d like to upload, then click “Ok” (or “Insert” or “Yes” or “Whatever”). The specific text of this button depends on the type of PC and browser you’re using.
- After your files are processed, you’ll return to the web page.
- Please click on the check box that says “Scale images to max width 480px or max height 320px”. This will make sure your pictures load quickly and saves disk space.
- Below the checkbox, you will see a drop down menu that contains the text “Choose Gallery”. Click on this drop down and change the value to match your unit (if your unit does not appear, contact the web page administrator so he can create one for you). The text will include the gallery Id (which you’ll need later) and your ad name (this is your unit number).
- Click on “Upload Images” to start the upload.
- Once your upload completes, go back to your rental ad and click the green box in the toolbar. This icon starts the Nextgen gallery application. You can verify you have the correct icon by hovering the mouse over it. The hover text should read add Nextgen gallery to post.
- Nextgen will display a dialog box allowing you to identify your gallery and how you want the pictures to display. Make your selections, then click Save.
- After you are done with the gallery, make sure you click your post’s Update button to confirm your changes and publish them to the web site.