How To Update Your Rental Ad
Many of our owners rent their units for some or all of the year. The instructions below will allow you to manage your own advertisement.
- Go to the web page.
- Choose the “login” link (the bottommost option in the side menu).
- Login with your credentials, the main page will return.
- The side menu will change when you successfully login. Choose the “My Settings” option (second from the bottom).
- The web page will change to the “Admin” window.
- Click on the “Pages” option on the side menu.
- The web page will expand the selection to “Pages” and “Add New”.
- Select “Pages”, a list of pages will display.
- Select your page (for example, “u205”) and click on the “edit” link.
- Enter the details about your condo into the form. The web page is a lot like a word processor, so it should be easy to use.
- When you are happy with your entry, click on the “Publish” button on the right side of the web page.
- Go back to the main page, click on your link. Your ad should be there. If you don’t like what you see (a typo, perhaps), follow these steps again.
One thing to remember is that your changes will not display until you publish it.